- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
I love cocky Black girls.
Being so is revolutionary given we’re constantly told to be in a place of subservience to literally everyone.
Be cute, get money.
That’s the motto.
things to remind urself everyday:
-ur a good person
-u deserve love
-u make mistakes and that’s okay!!!
-people change and that’s also okay
-but u don’t have to keep everyone that does
-it is never too late to be the person u want to be
-surviving is an accomplishment!!! im proud of u
-u have a nice butt
My brother’s friend was starting to apply for colleges. And one of the colleges he applied to required a 3 page essay explaining what daring meant to them.
So being the clever person he was
On the each page he wrote 1 word with huge font,
And he later got accepted.
this is my favorite story on tumblr
So after belle and the beast got married they have to buy all new furniture since like half their castle turned into people
Beauty and the Beast 2: The Trip to Ikea